The Transition Year Programme, while not a compulsory programme, appeals to the majority of our students.
The aims of the Transition Year Programme include:
- Enabling students to mature as people and to develop a positive approach to their own learning.
- To increase students’ self-awareness and self-confidence.
- To provide students with experience of the world of work.
- To foster a spirit of enterprise and initiative.
- To provide opportunities for personal growth through participation in various activities and voluntary work.
- Physical Education
- Spanish/ Italian
- Music Appreciation
- Home Economics
- Information Technology
- Media Studies
- Enterprise Development
- First Aid